BY Dave Millward
January 6th, 2021
What will happen to your membership?
Please inform us if you would like us to freeze your membership. If a payment has been collected in the interim period before your membership is frozen, we will refund or credit the payment over to the first month of our reopening.
For annual members, we will extend your membership expiry date for all days lost during our closure, unless you inform us that you wish to keep your current renewal date to support us.
Lots of you have already expressed your desire to continue with your direct debit payments and we thank you for your kindness, generosity and support. It goes without saying that this means a lot to us as a small business and helps ensure that we can reopen and continue to provide our services to you after measures are lifted.
Whilst we find ourselves in Tier 4, we are pleased to offer an online class timetable, via the Zoom app, to help motivate you all to keep your fitness levels up! The timetable for these classes is as follows and will commence Saturday 2nd January 2021:
- Monday 8:30 – 9:10 Alternative Spin - Ben
- Monday 10:30 – 11:15 Body Blast – Dave PT
- Monday 17:30 – 18:00 HIIT – Phil PT
- Monday 18:45 – 19:30 Super Circuit – Ben
- Tuesday 8:30 – 9:10 Circuits – Rob PT
- Tuesday 9:30 – 10:30 General Pilates – Hayley
- Tuesday 17:30 – 18:15 Bootcamp – Rob PT
- Tuesday 18:30 – 19:15 Pilates – Rachel
- Wednesday 9:30 – 10:15 Body Blast – Dave PT
- Wednesday 14:15 – 15:00 Rip Up – Ben
- Wednesday 17:30 – 18:00 Stretch – Dave PT
- Wednesday 18:15 – 19:00 Circuits – Matt BC PT
- Thursday 13:30 – 14:15 Pilates - Rachel
- Thursday 17:30 – 18:15 Pure Tone – Matt BC PT
- Thursday 18:30 – 19:15 Bootcamp – Rob PT
- Friday 8:30 – 9:10 HIIT – Phil PT
- Friday 10:45 – 11:30 Pure Tone – Ben
- Friday 12:00 – 13:00 General Pilates – Hayley
- Saturday 8:00 – 9:00 Bootcamp – Dave PT
- Saturday 9:15 – 10:00 Pure Tone – Matt BC PT
How to access the classes
To access the classes, you will need to download the free Zoom app on your computer or mobile device. To keep things simple, all you need to do is use the following link. This link will be used for every online class:
If you have not already installed the Zoom app on your device, the link will also prompt you to do so. Once you're ready to go, the instructor will admit you before the class begins. You will have the option to join with your video/audio on or neither if you prefer not to.
For those that cannot make the live zoom classes, please visit our YouTube channel where we will upload the classes, so that you can still take part, please visit here. Here, you will also be able to find pre-recorded classes, such as Yoga, Pilates, Body Blast and HIIT workouts].
During our closure, we want to support our members as much as we can, so please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you in anyway. Like the November lockdown we will be offering gym kit on loan to those that continue to support us. Please send your requests via email and we will try our best to provide this to you, bearing in mind we need to accommodate for as many as possible. For our vulnerable members, please let us know if we can do anything for you. Our Vulnerable Support Program is there to help you, be it picking up some shopping or collecting a prescription.
We endeavour to keep you all updated and once again thank you for your support, enthusiasm and patience. For any enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s disappointing news for the start of 2021, nonetheless we wish everyone a Happy New Year and no matter how hard things seem right now, we will all get through this.
PS. Please add email@example.com to your safe senders list to ensure you receive our email updates and check out our new website, where we will provide up to date information via our news section.
The team at Oundle Fitness